For 27 years, Bark in the Park has served as the single largest fundraising event for the Humane Society of Missouri’s Animal Cruelty Fund. Thousands of homeless and neglected animals have been helped over the years via this fund through rescue, rehabilitation, and adoption. By canceling the event, much-needed funding will be lost. But there is a fun way that you can still help!
HSMO is excited to be participating in the upcoming National House Pawty fundraiser now through April 18. This virtual event is bringing people together across the country to give back and show their support for animal shelters in need during these unprecedented times.
Our work doesn’t stop, even for a global pandemic! In fact, our work is more important now than ever, providing a safe haven to homeless and neglected animals throughout Missouri.
On April 18, we will celebrate together, throughout the United States, with the National House Pawty on Facebook! We are creating a team of our most dedicated supporters to fundraise and help us raise funds for our mission – that’s where you come in!
All donations that are made through HSMO’s fundraising page go directly to our organization. It’s easy to get started, and we will be here to help with resources throughout the campaign!
George the Beagle, who was voted this year’s Bark in the Park Mascot by an overwhelming majority, is leading our fundraising efforts! Please join him, and us, by becoming part of our team and sharing the House Pawty with your friends and family!
Visit hsmo.org/housepawty to GIVE NOW or follow the directions below to form your own fundraising team!
House Pawty Fundraiser Checklist
- Join HSMO’s Fundraising page: https://housepawty.mightycause.com/team/Hsmohousepawty
- Join the Fundraising Pawtners Facebook Group for updates
- Customize your page with text, images, a customized thank you message, and a goal.
- Read our Tips for Success
- Ask a close friend or family member directly to make your first donation
- Share your campaign on social media using the social share buttons on your page
- Send your fundraising page to friends and family via email
- Send thank you notes and share updates with your supporters
On behalf of George the Beagle, and all animals, large and small, that benefit from the services provided by the Humane Society of Missouri, THANK YOU for your ongoing support!